8- DANCING WITH THE STARS
9- DANCING WITH THE STARS
10- THE GOOD DOCTOR
8- THE MIDDLE / FRESH OFF THE BOAT
9- BLACKISH / THE MAYOR
10- THE GOSPEL OF KEVIN
8- THE GOLDBERGS / SPEECHLESS
9- MODERN FAMILY / AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE
10- DESIGNATED SURVIVOR
8- GREY’S ANATOMY
10- HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER
8- ONCE UPON A TIME
9- MARVEL’S INHUMANS
8- TO TELL THE TRUTH
9- THE SHARK TANK
10- 10 DAYS IN THE VALLEY
QUANTICO / AGENTS OF SHIELD / FOR THE PEOPLE / THE CROSSING / DECEPTION / SPLITTING UP TOGETHER / ALEX, INC.
- All the moves within the comedy blocks are quite unexpected but they’re smart. Fresh Off The Beat will finally get the chance to show all its potential with a decent lead-in, American Housewife will be able to get stronger behind Modern Family, and Blackish -already sold in syndication- should be fine there.
- Even though Deception looked like the best option to air behind Dancing With the Stars, The Good Doctor is the second best choice and it’s a good thing it airs in the fall. It’s ABC’s best shot at drama success right now. Very hopeful with this one.
- Keeping the TGIT intact against NBC’s “Must See TV” is the right move.
- ABC basically gives up on sunday until American Idol arrives in spring. I think they could and should have fought a little bit more. That being said, moving The Shark Tank there makes sense as well as moving family-friendly fares Once Upon A Time, Marvel’s Inhumans and later on Agents Of SHIELD on friday. It won’t do well but it’s not gonna look as bad as it did on sunday.
- The Gospel of Kevin on tuesday at 10? It’s gonna be uuuuuugly. I don’t think the show really had a chance anyway but here? Oh God…
- Three new dramas premiering in spring? Plus two new comedies… That’s a lot. It’s a pity for Deception and Alex, Inc. They have potential but they probably won’t get the treatment they deserve…