8- First weeks THE BIG BANG THEORY / 9JKL
then KEVIN CAN WAIT / 9JKL
9- First weeks KEVIN CAN WAIT / ME, MYSELF AND I
then ME, MYSELF AND I / SUPERIOR DONUTS
10- NCIS: NEW ORLEANS
9- SEAL TEAM
10- CRIMINAL MINDS
8- THE BIG BANG THEORY / YOUNG SHELDON
9- MOM / LIFE IN PIECES
9- HAWAII 5-0
10- BLUE BLOODS
8- WISDOM OF THE CROWD
9- NCIS: LOS ANGELES
10- MADAM SECRETARY
MAN WITH A PLAN / INSTINCT / BY THE BOOK / ELEMENTARY / CODE BLACK
- Slotting Young Sheldon behind the mothership is the best way to go for a first season. If it works, they’ll have plenty of time to move it to monday. The special preview in september while the show only starts in november is stupid though.
- Keeping both tuesday and friday intact seems legit.
- Finally moving Criminal Minds at 10 is the right way to go. Not work an 9pm slot anymore.
- S.W.A.T. on the thursday 10pm death slot seems stupid. They had the chance for a hit with this one, wednesday at 9 was the evident place for it. Now, it can only do okay. They only co-produce it. Maybe that’s why…
- Is Navy SEAL the right fit with between Survivor & Criminal Minds? I’m surprised. But they 100% own it…
- Wisdom of the Crowd on sunday at 8? Once again, they stuck a weak show between two stronger ones. The strategy is smart. Tragic in a way. But smart.