9- JANE THE VIRGIN
8- THE FLASH
9- NO TOMORROW
8- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
8- THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
9- CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND
- Keeping tentpoles The Flash & Arrow in the same timeslots. But the contrary was highly unlikely anyway. And adding Supergirl to the mix on mondays, paired with Jane The Virgin for a “girl night”.
- Arrow & Frequency put together makes sense in term of viewership. They’re both more adult than other shows.
- The 100 & iZombie are good midseason options.
- Keeping Riverdale in the bench for a midseason launch is both a shocker and a weird decision. This show will be noisy… The only acceptable explanation would be if they don’t want to do 22-episode season. Then they would premiere it in the spring, possibly in Legends of Tomorrow timeslot.
- The Vampire Diaries + Crazy Ex-Girlfriend pair means only one thing: The CW doesn’t believe the Rachel Bloom show will be a success one day but wants it on the fall schedule because of possible nominations and Emmy wins…
- No Tomorrow paired with The Flash. I’m not totally sold on the idea. But it shows the network is very high on the series. Good to know.