8- THE VOICE
9- THE VOICE
8- THE VOICE
9- THIS IS US
10- NEW AMSTERDAM
8- CHICAGO MED
9- CHICAGO FIRE
10- CHICAGO PD
8- SUPERSTORE / THE GOOD PLACE
9- WILL & GRACE / I FEEL BAD
10- LAW & ORDER: SVU
9- MIDNIGHT, TEXAS (THE BLACKLIST Midseason)
SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
8- WORLD OF DANCE (Midseason)
9- WORLD OF DANCE (Midseason)
10- GOOD GIRLS (Midseason)
GOOD GIRLS | THE ENEMY WITHIN | THE GILDED AGE | THE VILLAGE | THE INBETWEEN
BROOKLYN NINE-NINE | A.P. BIO | ABBY’S
– Not sure why high-concept drama Manifest was chosen over other options -especially since NBC doesn’t even own it- but it gives me some The Event feels… Probably something that will start big and lose viewers very quickly.
– This Is Us leading into New Amsterdam was expected and it seems to be a good pair, though the medical show doesn’t have any hook that will help it be distinctive from the others currently on the air. It should do fine but no hit in the making.
– Finally a Chicago night entirely devoted to the franchise! It should have happened ages ago, but it’s never too late I guess! They’ll probably be stronger together than individually, as crossover specials proved in the past.
– Why is I Feel Bad Will & Grace’s companion for fall and not way more compatible multicamera comedy Abby’s? That’s a mystery. Expect this show to be gone quickly.
– Law & Order: SVU moving thursday at 10 is surprising but the Dick Wolf’s 20-season show should be fine.